Sunday 9 October 2011

Where am I now?


This exercise is designed to help you to take stock of how far you have come and look forward to where you’re heading. It can help you to start thinking about what you may need to do to get to where you want to be. You can use this exercise to help find answers to the little questions in your life, as well as the big ones.

For this exercise you can write or draw, Take a large shoot of paper, divide the paper into four sections with the headings listed below, and then draw symbols or write words as you focus on each heading:

1.      Where have I come from?
2.      Where am I now?
3.      Where do I want to go?
4.      What do I need to do to get there?

You may wish to keep this exercise in your journal to look back on and, if you repeat it, you can compare the latest with the earlier ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment