Monday 9 July 2012

Satisfaction with Life Scale



Below are five statements you may agree or disagree with. Using the 1-7 scale below, indicate your agreement with each item by placing the appropriate number on the line preceding that item. Please be open and honest in your responding.

7 – Strongly agree
6 – Agree
5 – Slightly agree
4 – Neither agrees nor disagrees
3 – Slightly disagree
2 – Disagree
1 – Strongly disagree

___ In most ways my life is close to my ideal.
___ The conditions of my life are excellent.
___ I am satisfied with my life.
___ So far I have gotten the important things I want in life.
___ If I could Live my life over, I would change almost nothing.
___ Total

Now check where your level is.

31-35 Extremely satisfied
26-30 Satisfied
21-25 Slightly satisfied
16-20 Neutral
15-19 Slightly dissatisfied
10-14 dissatisfied
5-9     Extremely dissatisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment