Friday 20 July 2012

Affirmations 1

  • I value everything about me
  • I deserve respect and happiness
  • I am unique
  • I am free to be me
  • I am worth it
  • I love who I am
  • I am attractive to others
  • It is easy to love me
  • Love is all around me
  • Love is always flowing through my life
  • I love expressing myself
  • I always speak what I feel
  • I love my sexuality
  • I know my feeling and I know myself
  • I believe in me
  • I need only my own approval
  • my achievements get better and better
  • I deal with everything well
  • I love new experiences
  • I speak my truth
  • It is safe for me to speak my feelings
  • What I say is worth hearing
  • My voice is head
  • There is much of life to explore
  • I am free to move forward
  • I am at peace with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment