Thursday 12 April 2012

Fast Reality

I am exploring the personal impact I make on people – that is, how I come across to you. Please be as frank as possible, scoring me on a 10-point scale by ticking each attribute.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
FLUENCY – specks fluently and well
CONFIDENCE – willing to accept alternative views, open to challenges, not defensive, able to be spontaneous
PRESENCE – intensely alert to the present situation shows gravitas, maintains good eyes contact, demonstrates stature and substance
AUTHENTICITY – true to oneself, not putting on a front, reliable and dependable
COURAGE – willing to be different to challenge and question, to think outside the box, to take risks
PASSION - shares personal values, is energized, openly committed, enthusiastic, engages other people
DEMEANOUR – physical bearing well turned out, always looks stylish and distinctive

What do you think works well about how I come across to you?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do you think works less well about how I come across to you? (Be honest. I won’t get upset – promise!)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment